THERE'S ALWAYS A RAINBOW AFTER A RAIN

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

[SCREENSHOTS] Fullmetal Alchemist Live Action Movie Teaser


As I woke up, the first thing that I did was to check the FMA website for the trailer...... INSTANT BREAKFAST

...and my heart exploded...

even if it's only his back showing.... he looks hansamu HAHHAHA XDXD

and I made this my coverphoto on my facebook HAHA

looks realistic (*-*)

From the start of the trailer I already commend Warner Bros. The CGI is beyond perfection. And now I already have high expectations to the movie. I am really excited and nervous at the same time for Yamada. I've seen him acted from all different kinds of dramas and movies and I cannot deny that he's really good and improved from every drama but FMA is different, this will be his very big break in the industry. I was really happy when I found out that he will be the one to portray Edward.
Gambatte Yamada-san! I'll be waiting fir the movie.

watch trailer here

No comments:

Post a Comment